On the occasion of the approval of the Executive Board of the
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
the 18 December of each year a world day for the Arabic language
- The reception of Abstracts will begin from 1 January 2014 by E. mail at: email@example.com.
- Each Abstract shall not exceed 25 lines included title, author(s), Institution and or University and country (it could be in Arabic, in English or in French).
- The deadline for the acceptance of abstracts is 15 November 2014
- Although the main language of the Congress is the Arabic, non Arab authors could present their intervention in English or in French, but there is no translation system.
- According to the importance of some of the accepted Abstracts, corresponding authors would be invited to submit their studies (in English) to our indexed international journal “International Journal of Modern Anthropology” for a possible publication in a special issue.
Association Tunisienne d’Anthropologie
Tél.: 97 442 818 - Fax: (216 73) 461 830
Visa n° 330 du 27 juillet 2000 ; Annonce légale: 17 janvier 2001,
Siège: Faculté de Pharmacie, 5000 Monastir
La dernière mise à jour de ce site date du 30/04/2013